Sunday, January 29, 2006

"neon loneliness...and me"


‘…..under neon loneliness……motorcycle emptiness……..
…..under neon loneliness……motorcycle emptiness……..’

the song was still out loud here…..i was listening
it had been long time I had never thought of its being

but every time I drove pass any neon or traffic lights at night…. my subconscious was seemed to start working…..

this part of the song flashing in my head was so bright…..suddenly, the loneliness was coming into my feeling…..

as an only friend with an only me….at night
didn’t know whether I was sad or happy…inside

only a little inner warmed smile with a little hum for what I see……
only a good companions they are always to me…..

the neon loneliness and me..we are together….
you are the best…as long as i am still a traveler…!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger 5PF said...

"You'll never walk alone"
~ Liverpool's slogan

I often hear of this in the past...Where better to post it but in this blog..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home